Sturdy 30mil Magnets
Rounded Corners at no extra cost
- Magnets are not always shipped flat, so it is highly recommended to lay them flat on the hood or roof of your car in the sun for a couple of hours before use. This will help evaporate any moisture build-up that accrued during shipment, if any, and it will help your magnets maintain a flat profile.
- Always place on a smooth surface. Make sure there’s no ridges or concave portions of your vehicle where airflow can get under the magnet. Also, we recommend using a squeegee starting at the front of the magnet to remove any air bubbles that be trapped under the magnet.
- Never place magnet on horizontal surfaces like roof of vehicle. Do not leave magnets on vehicle in very high or low temperatures.
- Be sure to clean both the car surface and magnet surface well before placing.
- It is recommended to clean both surfaces weekly to prevent condensation and other elements getting between the surfaces. Make sure both surfaces are always clean and dry.
- Not meant for highway driving. Though they may stay attached, we recommend removing them when driving on the highway.
- Please allow magnet to magnetize to your vehicle overnight before driving. Your magnet may detach if you do not allow ample time for magnetization.
30″ x 12″
24″ x 18″
30″ x 18″